posted Jul 19, 2012, 6:42 PM by Erik Thiele Orberg
updated Aug 9, 2012, 11:00 AM
This Saturday we're returning to the NCR
for 17 Miles.
Here are the details:
- You have voted - and we listened! Meet at 7:00am at the Paper Mill road parking lot. See our latest Blog post if you have no idea what I'm talking about.
View Larger Map
- The turn-around point for 17 Miles is at the 9 Mi mark (since we start at .5 Mi).
- You'll hit Monkton at 6.5 mi - a good place to drink water and re-fuel.
- I'll keep saying it: bring your own water and gels.
- We can stop by the nearby Wegman's for coffee and sandwiches after.
- You can sign up for carpool at our Resources page.
If you're new to HMT be advised that there will be at least two running groups meeting at the Paper Mill lot, us and the BRRC
- so try not to run off with the wrong people :) Having said that, this should be fun since we can mingle or compete - whatever strikes your fancy :)
See you then!