This week we'll be exploring one of Baltimore's hidden treasures. Unless you've come on this run before, you've probably never been this far south in the city before! The Gwynns Falls Trail network stretches from the western end of the city, into the Inner Harbor, and south to Cherry Hill Park, where we'll meet this week.
We'll meet in the parking lot in Cherry Hill Park at the usual 8 AM this week. Sign up for carpooling if you need or can give a ride!
This is an out and back route. The half marathoners will turn around after 4.5 miles for a total of 9, and the marathoners will turn around at the end of the Promenade for a total of 13.
1. Head northwest on Gwynns Falls/Middle Branch Trail (with the harbor to your right)
2. Turn right onto Kloman St. (approx 2 miles in)
3. Turn right to stay on Kloman St.
4. Turn left onto Clare St.
5. Turn right onto Annapolis Rd.
6. Make a slight left onto the East Coast Greenway/Middle Branch Trail
7. Turn right to continue on the trail
8. Turn right onto Warner St.
9. Turn right
10. Turn left toward Ravens' Walk
*** Half marathon group should turn around here ***
11. Head east toward N Howard St.
12. Turn right onto W Conway St.
13. Turn right onto S Charles St, then left onto E Conway
14. Continue towards the Waterfront Promenade and head southeast
15. Continue onto Harborview Dr. (turnaround just before the Museum of Industry)
Saturday Long Runs >